Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Metallon™
Boral metallon™ engineered flooring envelopes the earthy beauty of timber flooring and contemporary aesthetics of precious metals, creating a synergy that is truly decadent. With click lock installation, metallon™ seamlessly integrates into your space. Pre-finishing minimises the extra work required and allows for versatility with its ability to be sanded back to reveal a more natural blackbutt or spotted gum finish.
Features & Benefits
- Available in two beautiful Australian hardwood species : Spotted Gum and Blackbutt
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Low sheen high quality European UV cured acrylic lacquer
- Minimum 100 gsm film build, for better wearability
- Easy installation over multiple surface types
- Features the Uni-clic Locking System on all 4 sides
- Unique colour and grain variations to suit any requirements
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 134 x 14mm
- Include up to 1820mm, including a maximum of four short boards per box ranging from 600mm to 1200mm
- Standard and Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
An advantage of a beautiful Boral Engineered Floor is that it is easy to keep clean. However, regular maintenance will ensure a lifetime of beauty so keep the following care and maintenance tips in mind.
- For daily cleaning, use dry methods such as vacuuming and sweeping. To remove stubborn dirt, use a well-rung mop and a pH neutral cleaner.
- Do not clean timber floors with a steam mop.
- Place doormats at entrances, non-slip rugs in high-wear areas and protective pads under furniture legs.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, steel wool, soap detergents or ammonia based cleaners.
- Take care when moving appliances and furniture by placing them on a sturdy mat to slide into position.
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.